What Students Say
- Upbeat and interactive training style – Keeps us engaged and learning, the time flies by.
- Works well with the camera/zoom environment – Moves around, changes focus, and the digital whiteboard is perfect.
- Always willing to roleplay, actually “mentor” how to do it – he demonstrates exactly how he would do it, live, right in front of you.
- Shares personal stories and examples of where the ideas came from, how they were developed and honed, and actual personal/professional results – this isn’t theory, it’s highly practical and useful.
- He can give you several ways to do everything – not only to suit the different types of prospects you might encounter, but also the different sales styles and personalities.
- His energy is never-ending – you can’t end a call with him without feeling uplifted, restored, invigorated, motivated, etc!
- He goes fast in his sessions, but records everything so that you can immerse yourself in the session and later, review and take notes from the recordings.
- He really believes in his students and knows that EVERYTHING IS TAUGHT – there are no “born salespeople” – so he never gives up on you.